For many caregivers, it's hard to imagine life outside your role as caregiver.
THE VETERAN CAREGIVER
Your role as a caregiver has come to an end but you have no idea what to do now.
You struggle to remember who you were before becoming a caregiver.
You don't even know how to grieve.
You are no longer entrenched in the role of caregiver but you don't remember what it was like to not be a caregiver. You have no idea how to get back to the life you lived before caregiving or if you even want to. You have conflicting emotions of grief, anger, relief, guilt, and anxiety. The Veteran Caregiver Package will guide you toward discovering who you are on the road of caregiver recovery.
Every plan includes the material you will need to prepare caregivers for their role.
Kick-off your caregiving journey with this simple, fast and effective 4-week program
Personal, 8-week guided program for those seeking longer impact
Intensive and individualized 12-week program guiding you through greater implementation
At the close of your consulting program you will have:
- Checklists of people and places to notify
- Information on end-of-life processes including:
- Closing Estates
- Closing accounts
- Your rights as a veteran caregiver
- Closure in your role as caregiver
- Connections for personal recovery
- Confidence in who you are today through guided re-discovery
- A path that leads you toward a full-filling post-caregiving life