There are questions every caregiver asks
when they suddenly become a caregiver.
THE IMPENDING CAREGIVER
Very few people expect to become or need a caregiver, but at least 75% of us will at one time need or assume that role.
Most of us are acutely ill-prepared to receive or give care.
Caregiving involves so much more than a few doctor’s appointments, meals, and ensuring a safe home, although these are overwhelming tasks in themselves. There are a multitude of questions all of which need to be answered in order to foster a healthy caregiving experience for everyone involved. The Impending Caregiver Package will guide you through answering these questions and more so you get your caregiving experience started off on the right foot.
Every plan includes the material you will need to prepare caregivers for their role.
Kick-off your caregiving journey with this simple, fast and effective 4-week program
Personal, 8-week guided program for those seeking longer impact
Intensive and individualized 12-week program guiding you through greater implementation
At the close of your consulting program you will have:
- A caregiving mission statement
- An in-depth personal history of the care recipient
- Medical history and current health and wellness needs
- A home safety and medical accommodation plan
- Financial plan including an anticipated budget
- A family agreement designating caregiving roles
- A Last Will and Testament
- A Living Will
- Power of Attorney
- HIPPA Release