Becoming a caregiver often catches you off guard and unprepared.
THE BEGINNING CAREGIVER
Most caregivers are thrown into their role suddenly and without time to prepare.
They don't have a plan to establish care or even a place to start.
You're a caregiver now but you're not even sure what that means. You seem to be facing obstacles at every turn. The friends and family who assured you of their help and support seem to be getting farther and farther away. You don't know what help you need or where to even start looking. With the Beginning Caregiver Package, you will become a confident and equipped caregiver while staying true to who you are.
Every plan includes the material you will need to prepare caregivers to establish their role.
Kick-off your caregiving journey with this simple, fast and effective 4-week program
Personal, 8-week guided program for those seeking longer impact
Intensive and individualized 12-week program guiding you through greater implementation
At the close of your consulting program you will have:
- A caregiving mission statement
- An in-depth personal history of the care recipient
- Medical history and current health and wellness needs
- A home safety and medical accommodation plan
- Financial plan including an anticipated budget
- A family agreement designating caregiving roles
- Detailed care plans for your loved one
- Strategic schedules and routines
- Individualized plans for self-care and respite
- Strategies for possible caregiving obstacles
- Setup for home and personal boundaries
- A Last Will and Testament
- A Living Will
- Power of Attorney
- HIPPA Release
- Funeral Wishes